Monday, April 19, 2010

beautiful girls.

I am the luckiest girl ever. I got the chance to go home this weekend and spend FOUR DAYS with these beautiful cousins of mine!


I was looking forward to this weekend for weeks, and it's past... but I'm so grateful that I got to escape from homework and school for a few days and have an eventful few days full of swimming, movies, root beer floats and fun. These girls bring so much sunshine and fun to where ever they go and I am so happy that I got to spend time with them.. thanks Kamille for letting us borrow them!!

5 comments:

  1. So fun! I know that those girls adore you! I'm glad that you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you had a blast. Never a dull moment with those girls!! :) Hopefully we can get together sometime since we're so close.. Maybe in the summer sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you would write about the weekend ,I did to.I hope your having a good time at school. When my mom read about herself she laughed I don't know why but who cares about that at least we had fun but I'm still mad at Dylan for those accidents. Just Kidding. See you later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome to share my girls with me any time. They are sweet little ones and they do love you. Thanks for helping keep track of them! And let your mom know she is an angel. Total angel. Straight to heaven for her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun!! The picture of all you girls is adorable! We all need to get together sometime soon and have dinner or something!!!

    ReplyDelete