Sunday, August 8, 2010

20 and one month.. Happy birthday Lo!


There's nothing I love more than celebrating birthdays with my girls. I'm super late with this post, but better late than never right? My Lauren turned TWENTY on July 11th... I don't know why but the number 20 strikes me hard... I feel like its significant enough that when my best friends turn two decades old, I need to post something about it... because naturally everybody is so worked up about turning 21 that turning 20 is just another inevitable day of growth and learning...... but a lot of wonderful things happen in your 20's...... so it should be one huge recognized celebration. 20 means you've survived 7300 days in this insane world and you have 7300 more days until you are 40 and your life is entirely changed and you begin another huge celebration of life. So cheers to 20 years of life, and one of the greatest friends a girl could ask for. I'm so grateful for this girl, it'd be impossible for her to ever fully comprehend how much she means to me and how much I love, adore, and look up to her. I've had the opportunity through the years to watch her grow and transform into such an incredible person, and there isn't a day that goes by that I'm with this girl and don't learn something new. Heavenly father truly blessed me with such an amazing friend to grow up with. I love you lo.

2 comments:

  1. i love you :) ps it was july 12 smarty pants but i know you know that hahah. come hang out with me please i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had fun with your friend.I miss you(preety much you doing coments on my blog)See you later.

    ReplyDelete