Tuesday, February 23, 2010

patience is a virtue.

I'm constantly learning valuable lessons about myself.... this months? 30 degree weather isn't healthy for this vegas girl. I've been patient with winter for a few good months now, but I desperately miss all my summer dresses taking up all the space in my closet for three months straight. I want to be laying on the beach listening to my paradise playlist or in NYC's serendipity with my girls in shorts and a t-shirt. Basically... I'm just ready to get my tan on. This winter white skin isn't going to suffice for much longer. At this point, I'm willing to sacrifice our every Saturday snowboarding trips for lemonade and poolside barbecues... which says a lot about my frustration with the cold weather and these dead trees. Me and chrissie actually made the executive decision today, to open up a flower shop and drop out of school. That's real responsible. I'm dusting off my flip flops early I think.. maybe it'll make these next few months go by faster.


I want to be here. Now. Please.

4 comments:

  1. I'm just warning you that snow + flip flops = Brrrrrrr. I don't know how good you are with math, so I thought I'd do a quick tutorial for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Taylor did you say hi to randi for me if you did your awesome. I now know why I did a post about you. Hm you might see something awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sydney I told her! She said hi and she misses you and loves you! You are the sweetest girl ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that Syd did a shout out to you, or else I would have never found your blog! Are you up at UVU? That is so fun! I never knew that we were so close!

    ReplyDelete