Tuesday, April 12, 2011

deadly anticipation.

I've recently discovered what an impatient person I am... or have become. Let's be real here... being engaged is the most exhilarating, stressful thing in the world. I can't even do a countdown because we still have more than FORTY days to go, and counting only makes it go by slower. So I'm trying this 'one day at a time' thing and let me tell you.... its like mental, emotional and physical torture!! Okay fine.. I'm pushing the dramatic line a little far but in my defense, planning a wedding is STRESSFUL! For the last few months, thoughts of flowers and cake frosting flavors have been flooding my mind during math and history class... but truth be told, fourteen times a day I think about how lucky I am to be SO close to the day that I get to be married and sealed to my best friend for time and all eternity. The weeks get busier and busier but I get more and more excited everyday, despite all the craziness and planning that remains. I'm reminded everyday of the wonderful people I'm surrounded by, it makes it hard not to wake up wide awake with a smile on my face. I just can't even wait.



3 comments:

  1. Oh girl I know how you feel. Nick and I always talk about how being engaged is the WORST. haha Time seems to just creep along, you're stressing about everything being perfect, you want to do things you just can't ;), and you're so busy. By the time my wedding came I had a break down and said I don't care about anything, I just want to elope! haha hang in there! Let me know if you need any help with anything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE THIS! and i love that you're finally blogging again!!! i want a blog about the proposal story :) and i'm right there with you- i wake up every day with a huge smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo a new post!! Engagements go by so so slow!! And then marriage will FLY by! You two are the cutest couple! I want to hear about your life, keep your blog up to date!:)

    ReplyDelete