Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Don't be mad mom.

25 days. Till the best day ever. These days I'm literally finding the most random activities to keep me busy. April was a busy month. School, work, two bridal showers, and a fun pre-wedding photo shoot with Faun. Love her. But now that May has come, I'm literally doing nothing except waiting for May 28th to roll around. I guess this would be the perfect time to exercise my bad procrastination habits and turn them into something other than this repulsive burden...... and yes..... the ridiculous amount of boxes, gift wrap and candles covering the counter and the laundry all over the floor and the kitchen table permit me to use 'repulsive burden' as a proper description of my procrastination habit. I'm not ashamed though... sometimes Modern Family and my sweet Jack seem more appealing than organizing and cleaning our new home. I love our new home. It's not a home.... more like a cute little apartment but boy do I love it. It's a little boring these days and the nights are lonely but... Mitch says I shouldn't think about getting used to that.......HELLO! Because I'm getting married in 25 days! I love change, and I'm about to get a whole lot more of that in my life. I'm prepared though. Real prepared.

Good thing my mom doesn't have a blog, because she'd be real mad at me for posting this picture, but we just got a batch of these cute pictures back and I had to share one. I was way too excited. This barely reveals anything. Just look at all that happiness in my eyes. You can totally tell how excited I am to get married in 25 days. I'm just enthralled out of my mind.

Last weekend was magical. I will post more about it and pictures soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Isn't this time so exciting?? I remember when I was less than a month away from my wedding I was just beside my self with excitment...I also felt like time was frozen and the actual day would never ever come! And ummm you're way too gorgeous...your man really lucked out. :) Can't wait to see the rest of your bridals.

    ReplyDelete